Sunday, January 18, 2009

Assignment 2 - Literature Review

Dear Students,

I would like to inform that Assignment 2 is due to start. The instruction and sample article is ready for download from my elearning sites. Please read the instruction carefully and get back to me if you have any questions.

I would like to emphasis on the job that you've already done on your blog. Those group who already search for resources, you have a huge advantage since most of the resources can be used for this assignment. Please re-organise the resources and put it in your assignments in a systematic way as I mention in the instruction.

I forgot to mention in the instruction regarding the significance of this resources. Please have at least 15 references in your literature review. I'm sure most of the content comes from other source (Don't just cut and paste, and didn't quote the author/ writer). So please do the referencing appropriately (I suggest use Endnote XI which can be downloaded from CICT). If I have time, will show you a demo of how to use Endnote software in class.

Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. hi, would like to ask for meaning of 'Current ICT/ IS adoption within the selected sub-sector.', and what to write regarding this as well. It is listed number vii in the assignment sypnosis(part B) in the word doc you uploaded in elearning b4 holiday. thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear HurryUp group,

    I'm sorry as I miss you message. I think we've already discuss this in our class and I personally explain to one of your group member.

    Again, apology from me.

    ReplyDelete