Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tips on Resources for Transportation Industry

Hi,

As I mention in our class, every group need to identify specific topic of interest in transportation industry. To be honest, transportation industry is huge where it doesn't only cover the vehicles (cars, lorries, boats, airplane, etc), but also it includes all the services (public transportation, automotive design, logistics, delivery, etc).

I've come across several resources which is really interesting: books, magazines, newspaper to start with. There's a huge number of books in the library that covers topics such as logistics, supply chain management system, transportation for tourism, etc.

To start, I will share some journals information that discuss about transportation. Among them:
Some excellent example of logistic website such as:
That's it from me. I guess you guys better start work now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment