Thursday, January 15, 2009

Progress So Far

Hi Guys,

Just to update you guys on your friends progress. Congratulations to Manager Master and The Big Four. I can say that you both set the standard for others to follow. Keep up the good work!

As I mention today, please do a review on your selected topic by referring to journal articles or magazines. 2 or 3 articles should suffice. Google Scholars is the easiest and fastest way to get the articles. If you have more time, PSZ is the best place to get the extra resources.

I will provide some examples of article reviews in few days time. So please visit this blog for further updates.

4 comments:

  1. hehe thanks a lot En Is..Proud 2 be a part of The Big Four..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. just to check if you have review our blog, because we have not seen your comment or as follower of our blog. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurry Up group. Thank you for reminding me to follow your blog. I've already visit your blog but forgot to set as followers. I'll leave some comments later. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks a lot En.Is....I have learn a lot from u.Thanks for your encouragement,support and guide...

    ReplyDelete